Author Topic: Gambler --Canyon-- Striped Bass --Offshore Sea Bass  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Capt Bogan

• Sponsor
    • Gambler Fishing
Gambler --Canyon-- Striped Bass --Offshore Sea Bass
« on: October 21, 2019, 06:54:05 PM »

The Gambler had back-to-back sucessful canyon trips this weekend. Customers caught a diverse size range of yellowfin, from 20lbs to 90lbs. There was also a 250lb swordfish caught on Saturday's trip and a 150lber caught on Sunday's.
Edwin Ortiz was out with a couple buddies yesterday and they caught quite a mix of tuna, mahi, swordfish and golden tilefish.
The fishing was sporadic in the dark but actually got better during the daylight hours. At times through the trips, we went a couple hours without seeing much, but other times, had as many as 4 on at once.
The key, as always, is to be perpared and put your time in at the rail. No telling when the fish will come through.
There is a vast amount of life out there right now, with surface temps up to 70F. Besiides the tuna, swords, mahi and tilefish, we are also catching squid, mackerel, skipjacks and barjacks. We also saw blue sharks and makos.
There is still room on these upcoming canyon trips: please check our website with the latest availability. We may add one or two more trips into November if the conditions and fishing cooperate
Our daily Striper trips will beging on Nov 1st, fishing everyday from 7:30 till 2:30 --except Oct 6 and 7th, which are scheduled for canyon fishing!
The Gambler has just posted our Offshore Sea Bass schedule for Dec --check out the dates!

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
Re: Gambler --Canyon-- Striped Bass --Offshore Sea Bass
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 05:35:42 AM »
 slt

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 06:23:14 AM »
 t^

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 08:40:30 AM »
 t^
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-