Author Topic: Fishing with Captain Garett Hubbard  (Read 1704 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Fishing with Captain Garett Hubbard
« on: December 02, 2019, 04:38:15 PM »
Fishing with Captain Garett HubbardI am a proud Florida native who has been fishing and hunting in the Sunshine State ever since the late forties.I fished from my own boat when we did this on a very regular basis:I have hunted all over this big, beautiful, wonderful country of ours. My den looks like a zoo:In my early years I keep hearing about this almost mystical place know as the Florida Middle Grounds. Unfortunately the Grounds was far beyond my reach. In 1976 I decided to try an overnight serious fishing trip with Hubbard's Marina to the Grounds. The fishing was spectacular; I was hooked. I sold my boat and began fishing with Hubbard's. I have been doing so ever since.Unfortunately, due to age and failing health, I must give up what has been part of my life for so many years. But I still am passionate about sharing Our Florida with fellow sportsmen/women. But how?Thanks to Mr. John Martin, and Jersey-Girl Tammy:I will now be sharing through their eyes.Follow me, us, as together we continue the adventure.First up, the mob of Black Friday:There must be a ...The 2018 Black Friday Florida Fisherman ll catch was indeed a better way:On Black Friday, 2019, we will be sailing with one of the best, Captain Garett Hubbard. Captain Garett is a family man who had become a legend in his own time:What you probably do not know is that Captain Garett is also galley supervisor. He and Tammy work hand-and-hand to make absolutely sure only the best meals are served:Black Friday, 2019, let's go:Seldom do we see this... Not a cloud in the Gulf:The weather is picture Florida perfect.But, unfortunately, a severe cold front is approaching. Look at that huge drop in Sunday's temperature:Some how, some way, we will survive:First up... Can Will once again hit the gold as he attempts:Our first-mate receives a standing ovation as he hits the GOLD!As the Florida Fisherman ll crosses under John's Pass Bridge the weather is:Talk about Florida Sunshine, Will is getting a sun-tan, end of November, inside the cabin:1:00 A. M. Saturday morning. Captain Garett has taken us deep into the very heart of the Florida Middle Grounds.A 'well-tanned' Will leads the...Thanks Captain; thanks Will... This is looking fantastic:Talk about a Mangrove Snapper to be proud of.Talk about being proud. Check out these Gags:The Florida's huge #1 fish box is filling fast, and we have just begun:They are getting BIGGER!Saturday morning. Will the bite continue?It's looking good:This is turning into:We do not see too many Muttons in our waters:Late Saturday evening, we are fished-out tired.Look at that huge smile on Captain Garett's face:

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Re: Fishing with Captain Garett Hubbard
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 04:41:33 PM »
Let's go home.Once again Will 'Leads the charge'!Sunday morning, after a good, restful, night's sleep we are:Back at the dock:We are welcomed back by the lovely ladies of Hubbard's Marina:Catch the action packed, on the water, video:

Next up how better to celebrate BIG birthday # 78 than chasing after... First Florida wild boar hunt of The first Florida wild boar hunt of the season. 

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Fishing with Captain Garett Hubbard
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 08:35:00 AM »
 t^ .............  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-