Author Topic: Fishing with Captain Garett Hubbard  (Read 1698 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Fishing with Captain Garett Hubbard
« on: December 02, 2019, 04:38:15 PM »
Fishing with Captain Garett HubbardI am a proud Florida native who has been fishing and hunting in the Sunshine State ever since the late forties.I fished from my own boat when we did this on a very regular basis:I have hunted all over this big, beautiful, wonderful country of ours. My den looks like a zoo:In my early years I keep hearing about this almost mystical place know as the Florida Middle Grounds. Unfortunately the Grounds was far beyond my reach. In 1976 I decided to try an overnight serious fishing trip with Hubbard's Marina to the Grounds. The fishing was spectacular; I was hooked. I sold my boat and began fishing with Hubbard's. I have been doing so ever since.Unfortunately, due to age and failing health, I must give up what has been part of my life for so many years. But I still am passionate about sharing Our Florida with fellow sportsmen/women. But how?Thanks to Mr. John Martin, and Jersey-Girl Tammy:I will now be sharing through their eyes.Follow me, us, as together we continue the adventure.First up, the mob of Black Friday:There must be a ...The 2018 Black Friday Florida Fisherman ll catch was indeed a better way:On Black Friday, 2019, we will be sailing with one of the best, Captain Garett Hubbard. Captain Garett is a family man who had become a legend in his own time:What you probably do not know is that Captain Garett is also galley supervisor. He and Tammy work hand-and-hand to make absolutely sure only the best meals are served:Black Friday, 2019, let's go:Seldom do we see this... Not a cloud in the Gulf:The weather is picture Florida perfect.But, unfortunately, a severe cold front is approaching. Look at that huge drop in Sunday's temperature:Some how, some way, we will survive:First up... Can Will once again hit the gold as he attempts:Our first-mate receives a standing ovation as he hits the GOLD!As the Florida Fisherman ll crosses under John's Pass Bridge the weather is:Talk about Florida Sunshine, Will is getting a sun-tan, end of November, inside the cabin:1:00 A. M. Saturday morning. Captain Garett has taken us deep into the very heart of the Florida Middle Grounds.A 'well-tanned' Will leads the...Thanks Captain; thanks Will... This is looking fantastic:Talk about a Mangrove Snapper to be proud of.Talk about being proud. Check out these Gags:The Florida's huge #1 fish box is filling fast, and we have just begun:They are getting BIGGER!Saturday morning. Will the bite continue?It's looking good:This is turning into:We do not see too many Muttons in our waters:Late Saturday evening, we are fished-out tired.Look at that huge smile on Captain Garett's face:

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Re: Fishing with Captain Garett Hubbard
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 04:41:33 PM »
Let's go home.Once again Will 'Leads the charge'!Sunday morning, after a good, restful, night's sleep we are:Back at the dock:We are welcomed back by the lovely ladies of Hubbard's Marina:Catch the action packed, on the water, video:

Next up how better to celebrate BIG birthday # 78 than chasing after... First Florida wild boar hunt of The first Florida wild boar hunt of the season. 

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Fishing with Captain Garett Hubbard
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 08:35:00 AM »
 t^ .............  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-