Author Topic: Florida fishing in December  (Read 2435 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Florida fishing in December
« on: December 13, 2019, 11:43:29 PM »
Florida fishing in December

Can one of the coldest months of the year be HOT for fishing?Let's take a look:2016...
 Santa and company love December in Florida:Tim Fischer, fishing out of Indiana, and Leo Smith, US Marines, love December in Florida:Captain Frank loves all day & 1/2 day fishing in Florida:Captain Frank is one of the best at catching the elusive Hogfish:What an honor having the hard working, dedicated, FWC biologist on board:Talk about hogs, look at my 78'th birthday trophy boar:Now!  Let's take a look at Tuesday's 39 hour Middle Grounds and Vicinity trip.Mr. Leo Smith, United States Marines, leads the charge:Wednesday morning, Mr. Tim Fischer & friends, Indiana, leads the charge:Think these Hoosier State people can't catch our Florida fish? Think again!Trouble... Really BIG trouble:It's really getting cold; all the way down to 70:One more Gag:Back at the dock:'Can one of the coldest months of the year be HOT for fishing?'HOT and profitable:

Offline njbob49

• Cod caught on the "Stick"
Re: Florida fishing in December
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 06:11:07 PM »
Thanks for another great fishing report and pictures Bob.  slt I try to read them when I am eating dinner to enjoy and dream.  I notice there was no video attached to this one.   BOOHOO!!!!

Congrats on that 210 pound trophy boar you got on your birthday.  clp  clp  Are you still able to make the sausage, hamburgers, Etc. that you have shown us in previous posts?

My condolences to everyone that it was so COLD for this trip.  Down to 70 degrees, my heart bleeds for you all.  rofla

Tight lines,
Bob G  slt  chrz
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 06:12:29 PM by njbob49 »

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Florida fishing in December
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 08:52:32 AM »
 t^ .................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-