Author Topic: FISHING WITH MADISON  (Read 1633 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
FISHING WITH MADISON
« on: February 18, 2020, 06:11:01 PM »
Fishing with MadisonFishing is often a family thing that is passed on from generation to generation.Mr. Will McClure has been the first mate on the Florida Fisherman ll for over ten years. Will is simply the best of the best:He is always more than willing to go that extra mile:When I catch a fish that is too big for me to hold, it's Will to the rescue:Will is a dedicated family man who is ever so proud of his wife, Kara, and daughter, Madison:Madison is well on the way of becoming an experienced anglerette:Like Father like Daughter:And we thought Will was good. Move over Will. Captain Frank's daughter, Kyile, can show us all a thing or two:Talk about another proud daddy:The family that fishes together, stays together.THREE OF A KIND:Talk about...THREE OF A KIND:My granddaughter, Danielle, and my three grandchildren, Briley, Braxton, and Delilah:The winter weather has forced cancellation of the last three weekend over-night fishing trip; this weekend will make four.  Hog hunting time:As with fishing sharing the adventure is 1/2 the fun:

Our last overnight fishing trip has now been viewed 2.4K times & counting. Since the weather has for now stopped our overnight trips, let's take a look at the video I shot on my hog hunting trip a couple of weeks ago:

Hope to have more, many more, fishing videos soon.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 06:14:40 PM by harbison »

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISHING WITH MADISON
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 07:05:13 AM »
 t^ .................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 05:01:19 AM »
 t^

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 10:19:52 AM »
 t^
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-