Author Topic: Sharing the real Florida  (Read 1034 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Sharing the real Florida
« on: February 01, 2020, 05:57:35 PM »
Sharing the real Florida

Just received my February edition on Woods'nWater Magazine. The pictures & stories depict the real Florida better than any other publication. That's why, 42 years later, Woods'nWater is still going strong.Let's take a look at the February edition.Love celebrating my 78'th birthday with fellow sportsmen/women on the pages of W'nW Magazine and on this Forum: When I saw this father/daughter picture... (check out insert) It reminded me of my daughter, Dee, & granddaughter, Danielle.   Would love to meet this Lady. She does things the exact same way I do: And then there is fishing.Mr. Joel Devolentine was, decades ago, the director of a residential juvenile home, State of Florida, who hired me. I then worked for the state  for decades:Joel and I were both members of Buck & Boar Hunting Club.Buck & Boar, decades later, is still going strong & advertising in W'nW Magazine.My Buck & Boar camp: How about this brute?  Talk about a dream hunt:Sharing the real FloridaFor the record... I am in absolutely no way affiliated with Woods'nWater. I love sharing our Florida. W'W depicts the real Florida.Want to share your story with fellow sportsmen/women?

Here is the E. Mail address:

woodsnwater@gtcom.net

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Sharing the real Florida
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 08:08:35 AM »
 t^ .............  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-