Author Topic: Looking For Strike Guards?  (Read 8556 times)

Offline jdana942

Looking For Strike Guards?
« on: January 30, 2020, 01:56:40 PM »
Hey everyone I have been creating alternatives to Strike Guards as they are near impossible to find anymore. They function the exact same with an adjustable spring tension ball bearing. I sell them either 3 for $25 or 6 for $40. Shipping is free and I warranty them for life. If your interested please send me a text message at 203-490-9614. Thanks,
John

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Looking For Strike Guards?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 04:29:31 PM »
 t^

Offline Reelnice

• Full Member of the Den
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 04:54:21 PM »
Hey everyone I have been creating alternatives to Strike Guards as they are near impossible to find anymore. They function the exact same with an adjustable spring tension ball bearing. I sell them either 3 for $25 or 6 for $40. Shipping is free and I warranty them for life. If your interested please send me a text message at 203-490-9614. Thanks,
John

Do you have a website where I can look at them?

Offline jdana942

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 12:03:05 AM »
Do you have a website where I can look at them?

They will be available on amazon over the next week or so under Fish Strike. but i can email or text you photos of them if you would like. I unfortunately cant seem to attach photos on the forum. message me at 203-490-9614 if you would like me to text you photos. Thanks, John.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-