Author Topic: Looking For Strike Guards?  (Read 8520 times)

Offline jdana942

Looking For Strike Guards?
« on: January 30, 2020, 01:56:40 PM »
Hey everyone I have been creating alternatives to Strike Guards as they are near impossible to find anymore. They function the exact same with an adjustable spring tension ball bearing. I sell them either 3 for $25 or 6 for $40. Shipping is free and I warranty them for life. If your interested please send me a text message at 203-490-9614. Thanks,
John

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Looking For Strike Guards?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 04:29:31 PM »
 t^

Offline Reelnice

• Full Member of the Den
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 04:54:21 PM »
Hey everyone I have been creating alternatives to Strike Guards as they are near impossible to find anymore. They function the exact same with an adjustable spring tension ball bearing. I sell them either 3 for $25 or 6 for $40. Shipping is free and I warranty them for life. If your interested please send me a text message at 203-490-9614. Thanks,
John

Do you have a website where I can look at them?

Offline jdana942

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 12:03:05 AM »
Do you have a website where I can look at them?

They will be available on amazon over the next week or so under Fish Strike. but i can email or text you photos of them if you would like. I unfortunately cant seem to attach photos on the forum. message me at 203-490-9614 if you would like me to text you photos. Thanks, John.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-