Author Topic: Sharing the real Florida  (Read 1039 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Sharing the real Florida
« on: February 01, 2020, 05:57:35 PM »
Sharing the real Florida

Just received my February edition on Woods'nWater Magazine. The pictures & stories depict the real Florida better than any other publication. That's why, 42 years later, Woods'nWater is still going strong.Let's take a look at the February edition.Love celebrating my 78'th birthday with fellow sportsmen/women on the pages of W'nW Magazine and on this Forum: When I saw this father/daughter picture... (check out insert) It reminded me of my daughter, Dee, & granddaughter, Danielle.   Would love to meet this Lady. She does things the exact same way I do: And then there is fishing.Mr. Joel Devolentine was, decades ago, the director of a residential juvenile home, State of Florida, who hired me. I then worked for the state  for decades:Joel and I were both members of Buck & Boar Hunting Club.Buck & Boar, decades later, is still going strong & advertising in W'nW Magazine.My Buck & Boar camp: How about this brute?  Talk about a dream hunt:Sharing the real FloridaFor the record... I am in absolutely no way affiliated with Woods'nWater. I love sharing our Florida. W'W depicts the real Florida.Want to share your story with fellow sportsmen/women?

Here is the E. Mail address:

woodsnwater@gtcom.net

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Sharing the real Florida
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 08:08:35 AM »
 t^ .............  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-