Author Topic: The Real Florida  (Read 1749 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
The Real Florida
« on: March 02, 2020, 01:19:12 PM »
THE REAL FLORIDAAs a Florida native who has been hunting & fishing in the Sunshine State for over 65 years I am very proud of what our state has to offer the outdoor enthusiast. We take great pride in sharing, showcasing, what we are so fortunate to be part of. For many of us showcasing our Paradise on earth has become a way of life.People all over the country just can't get enough of what we enjoy twelve months out of the year.I met this young lady while fishing the fabulous Florida Middle Grounds from the deck of the Florida Fisherman ll. She traveled over 1,000 miles to fish the Fishing Capital of the World. She has a PhD in Chemistry: I asked her, "why are you reading Woods'nWater"?She said, "because I want to know what the real Florida is like".What the 'THE REAL FLORIDA IS LIKE'.Woods'nWater has been showcasing the real Florida for 42 years. I know, I have been reading the articles, enjoying the pictures, real pictures of real people, for most of those 42 years.I celebrated my 78'th birthday through the pages of W'nW: Thanks to Perry, Florida's Woods'nWater Magazine, and Perry's Two Guys And A Hog Outfitters, for making BIG number 78 a birthday I will never forget.Old, young, boy, girl, W'nW showcases one & all.Our Florida is one of the 'grayest' states. 19.1 % of the Sunshine State's population is 65 and older, the highest population in the nation. But to survive hunting and fishing as we know it must depend on the young; they are our future.Drugs... NO WAY!  We are too busy fishing & hunting.Talk about proud... Let's take a look at just a few pictures in the W'nW March, 2020, issue:Like to turkey hunt? Twelve year old Anna Conroy shows the boys how to kill 2 birds with one shot:   Twelve year old Angel Couskin is serious about her turkey hunting:    Representing Perry Florida is ten year old Millie Howard:    Eight year old Tucker Kordula:    Fourteen year old Avaiee Luttermoser & Nine year old Maggie Bohne:  And now, Bob's favorite, hogs.Young Ethan Rich (13) makes granddad proud:   Talk about proud... A crossbow for a seven year old. That's enough to but a big smile on any young man's face:  And the smiles do no stop with hogs.Nine year old Brantly Mcfarlin:   Three of a kind, Kayson & Kolby Bozeman along with Katon Meek:   Eight year old Liam Garman caught this beautiful Redfish; nine year old Nolan Garman was ready with the net:  People all over the country just can't get enough of what we enjoy twelve months out of the year.Cant get enough of... THE REAL FLORIDA!

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: The Real Florida
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 11:23:49 AM »
 t^ ..................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-