Author Topic: Remembering Better Times  (Read 714 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Remembering Better Times
« on: April 04, 2020, 07:13:23 PM »
 slt
Unfortunately we are all facing very tough times. What will tomorrow bring? Who knows?One thing that can never be taken from us is our memories.Remembering Better TimesFor many fishing is not just a past time, but a way of life. Can we still fish?Gov. Ron DeSantis’ statewide stay-at-home order issued Wednesday afternoon specifically mentioned fishing and hunting as allowable activities for Floridians. The governor’s order put recreational activities “such as walking, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, running, or swimming” among a list of essential activities -- so long as social-distancing guidelines are followed. Recreational boats must stay at least 50 feet apart and carry no more than 10 people.  FWCEarly Saturday morning. The King Fish action is on fire. Let's go get them!John's Pass, Madeira Beach, Florida:Remembering Better Times: I snapped these pictures of times long gone:We caught fish like that on a very regular basis.No better place to 'remember' and look into the future than the pages of Perry Florida's Woods'nWater Magazine.In 1978 Patricia "Paddy" (O'Grady) decided to start a hunting and fishing magazine. Woods'nWater was born. Never could Patricia even imagine that her new magazine would some day be one of the largest outdoor publications in Florida.Today, decades later, each monthly issue features hundreds of photos of everyday sportsmen and women with their deer, turkey, hogs and fish as well as interesting stories and informative articles, many written by those same everyday hunters and fishermen.I know, I have been writing articles for Woods'nWater Magazine for many years:(you can too)The lady on the (R) is Thelma, my wife of 39 years, my hunting/fishing partner, my everything, and the mother of our three daughters:Thelma, along with our youngest, Betty, are now doing their hunting/fishing in heaven.No better place to 'remember better times' than the pages of Woods'nWater Magazine:Like to see Florida wildlife? Check out Florida's Bear Bridge Ranch.I will never forget taking these picture, writing these articles:Another best of the best Perry Florida's Two Guys And A Hog:'Paddy' would be very proud of the April, 2020, edition of Woods'nWater Magazine:Must admit hunting the Florida wild hog has always been one of my favorites.Way to go:To talk about a challenge is to talk about turkey hunting.Never knew I was ever that young.Check out the Winchester Model 12 pump shotgun:  Really great to see young boys & girls enjoying the great outdoors.The family that hunts/fishes together stays together:     Each monthly issue features hundreds of photos of everyday sportsmen and women with their deer, turkey, hogs and fish as well as interesting stories and informative articles, many written by those same everyday hunters and fishermen.Share your adventures with fellow sportsmen/women in the pages of Florida's Best, Woods'nWater Magazine:Contact Us. Woods 'N Water Magazine 3427 Puckett Rd. Perry, Fl, 32348 Phone (850)584-3824 Fax (850)584-4217Credits:Woods'nWater MagazineCaptain Dylan HubbardFWCBear Bridge RanchTwo Guys And A HogTampa Bay Times 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-