Author Topic: Tuesday 4/7 late start  (Read 1876 times)

Offline kpcoe

• Super Hero Member
  • 21' Seaswirl Striper..."Freedom 3"
Tuesday 4/7 late start
« on: April 07, 2020, 08:41:00 PM »
Out with buddy Rich and his son Nick..... late start as Rich works retirement hours.....whenever the hell he decides to get up!.... out by 11 knowing we missed most of the outgoing but with winds light ( did blow hard for few hours unexpectedly) decided to give it a try........ caught couple pretty quick but really not seeing any of the marks I had seen last few trips so went into search mode.... was several hours of nothing and had our backs against the ropes... specially with the wind putting a beating on us..... was bout ready to call it quits when wind died down and finally found marks we were looking for..... it was game on in the 9th inning heading for home!...... Rich banged a beautiful double header with a 34 and 43 incher on same rig.  It was a beautiful fish back to swim another day.....from there on we caught about half dozen more and packed it in cause time was running out!..... not a lights out trip like days before but we all left happy we found them and probably had a dozen for the day.( really great marks we left.... think it was only going to get better)...... back to back days of fishing.... love it but feel beat up!...... stay safe and good luck out there.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 08:54:06 PM by kpcoe »
Freedom 3

Offline kpcoe

• Super Hero Member
Re: Tuesday 3/7 late start
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 08:49:11 PM »
Pics
Freedom 3

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Tuesday 4/7 late start
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 07:05:07 AM »
 t^ ..... Look at the Bass Master goooooo !!! ... Nice report, See you out there soon....... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline njbob49

• Cod caught on the "Stick"
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 06:42:07 PM »
Thanks for your last couple of posts.  Nice to see someone catching some fish in these trying times we are in.  Congrats.  slt

I am most glad that you finally figured out how to post pics so they are not SIDEWAYShhppy  My neck was getting sore trying to view them.   hhppy  cfzd

Tight Lines,
Bob G  chrz  slt

Offline kpcoe

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 06:34:55 AM »
Bob ( fluke-u)...... you got my number if you want a ride on a little and much dirtier than yours boat!..... 🤣.........Totowa Bob ( ...... famous for your Ice Rink!)....I have know idea how they suddenly  straightened out!😂.... maybe they fixed the programming?...... here is couple more just too see !....
Freedom 3

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 07:22:35 AM »
 t^ ... I appreciate the offer, I finally got my boat in. I went to my marina 4am on Sunday with a trailer took it out and launched elsewhere. Pulled into my slip and they asked how did I get in the water. I did run into an overheat on the port motor, I believe the sea water pump was air bound so I am going to replace the impeller tomorrow and try to get on out. It left me with a lot of time to wax her....LOL Hopefully see you out there. They also told me a 2 person maximum on my boat....yea right like my wife and kids are going to flip coins..... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2020, 02:59:54 PM »
 clp

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-