Author Topic: Fishing with the Gandkids  (Read 6659 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Fishing with the Gandkids
« on: April 11, 2020, 02:57:49 PM »
Fishing with the Grandkids 

These trying times can be very stressful. We are being tested both physically and mentally. Physically we stay at home as much as possible. Mentally it helps a great deal to rekindle fond memories of better times.Better times such as 'Fishing with the Grandkids'.For a loving husband, father, parenthood is one of the most precious gifts imaginable. I know, we raised three daughters. Three daughters who followed in Daddy's/Mom's footsteps.Thelma, my wife of 39 years, taught our daughters how to bass fish in our well-stocked pond:The girls grew up swimming & bass fishing in our back yard.All of a sudden, thanks to our oldest, Dee, we are grandparents:Like Momma, like Daughter, Danielle:Danielle loved to bass fish; she was very good at it. Will never forget when she thought she was fighting a big bass. It turned out to be a turtle. She immediately threw her cane pole down and started crying.Danielle, still interested in bass fishing, suddenly is a beautiful teen age girl:Today Danielle is a beautiful woman and mother. Her husband, Brandy, and their children love to bass fish.Live in the big city?  NO WAY!Would you believe Latexo, Texas?Latexo, 2020 population 318, has one traffic signal, two churches, and one small store:The nearest Sam's Club is 50 miles away:Does this family bass fish? You had better believe it:Brandy does his thing:Bella, the family's best-friend, keeps a close eye on everything:Fishing with the Grandkids... Serious fishing for one and all:Braxton, my oldest great grandchild:Great Granddaughter, Delilah, is always more than willing to show the boys how:They learned their lessons well:Delilah stands ready to net younger brother Briley's bass:Thanks Sis:Briley is always ready:The boys are getting serious. Let's try live bait:No bass is safe from these two:Bella and Rosie watch as Danielle teaches Delilah all the tricks:OK!  Momma, I'm ready:I learned my lesson well:Big brother, need some help?Mentally it helps a great deal to rekindle fond memories of better times.Rekindle & Share!   Join the fun; share your fond memories with us.On a more solemn note.Betty, our youngest daughter (L), Thelma, my wife, and Barbara, our second born.Betty is now doing her fishing with Mom, my wife, in heaven. Barbara has cancer.Please remember us in your prayers.
Fishing with the Grandkids

Credits:
Danielle Bird
City of Latexo, Texas

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Fishing with the Gandkids
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 05:12:51 PM »
 t^ ................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Reelnice

• Full Member of the Den
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 06:19:43 PM »
What an awesome post!  Thanks!

Offline cgreene

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 03:44:37 PM »
Awesome post! I dont have grandkids yet. The closest one I have are my nephews. Theyre really interested in fishing so I bought them fishing hat last Christmas. We were suppose to fish this summer but I guess thats not happening anytime soon. They were really happy with the hat. If anyone is looking to buy fishing hats, you should look at this site.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 01:27:18 PM by cgreene »

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-