Author Topic: Hunting & Fishing Are Essential  (Read 1215 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Hunting & Fishing Are Essential
« on: May 02, 2020, 06:34:08 PM »
Hunting & Fishing Are Essential

The Governor of our state, Ron DeSantis, has declared that hunting & fishing are essential.In addition, thanks to our President, President Trump, our public lands are witnessing an 'Unprecedented Expansion.'Per Mr. Toby Benoit, 'New opportunities for hunters', Wood'nWater Magazine, May-page 14,"We are witnessing the, largest single effort to expand hunting and fishing access in recent history. 1.4 million acres are being opened. A sizable chunk of that is right here in Florida."In addition, "the Trump administration plans to open an additional 2.3 million acres of land for hunting. These lands will be opened at more than 100 national wildlife refuges aiming at giving Americans more access to public lands."The St. Pete times report that over 34,000 cases of coronavirus has been confirmed in Florida.We desperately need an outlet. Now, more than ever...Hunting & Fishing Are Essential.Thank you Governor DeSantis & President Trump.Our great outdoors are not just for boys, girls, the young, the old, but for everyone.Now, through pictures, let's take a close look at what we love so much:Those, 'Anglers for Conservation' BIG smiles are for real:And the smiles do not stop there:Florida has one of the largest Wildlife Management Areas (WMA) systems in the country. Many offer good hunting. I know; I have hunted the following:Avon Park, Richloam, Croom, Ocala, Green Swamp, Gulf Hammock, Citrus, and Aucilla.Want much better hunting, fewer restrictions, less pressure, more creature features. Private Hunt Clubs can offer much more than any WMA.My wife an I were members of Madison County's Buck And Boar Hunting Club for 20 years:Today, decades later, Buck & Boar is still going strong. Is this Club really that good? You had better believe it!B&B has always been, and remains, a family orientated Hunting Club.As we know all too well these are stressful times.Family unity, family team-work, is more important than ever. The family that hunts/fishes together stays together:My granddaughter, Danielle, and great granddaughter, Delilah:Father Daughter:Father Son:The Governor of our state, Ron DeSantis, has declared that hunting & fishing are essential.
Credits:
Woods'nWater Magazine
Toby Benoit
Anglers for Conservation
Mile Connen
St. Pete Times
Wikipedia

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Hunting & Fishing Are Essential
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 08:13:51 AM »
 t^
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-