Author Topic: What’s up my friends  (Read 7155 times)

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
What’s up my friends
« on: May 18, 2020, 09:48:29 AM »
Has it been years or a decade or what.

Time flies man time flies.

I have been out of the saltwater for a few years now.  So I have to questions. (Let’s disregard when we are allowed on boats and all that good stuff because of this pandemic) lol.

Where should I wet my line and for what off the beach ? Fluke starts Friday , I think ?
Any blues or stripers still around , would it make sense to throw a giant crocodile spoon or should I use fresh bait? Drag bottom with squid and killie. I’m lost. It’s been so long.

Want to bring the wife out to rent a boat / skifff for the day when it opens up for it.
What’s in the book for fishing the bay to sandy hook point if I rent in highlands area? Fluke yes , 2 oz work best in bay for bouncing botttom ? I’m CLUELESS.

Just answer this as if I’m 7 years old.

Thanks partners !!!
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-