Author Topic: What’s up my friends  (Read 7158 times)

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
What’s up my friends
« on: May 18, 2020, 09:48:29 AM »
Has it been years or a decade or what.

Time flies man time flies.

I have been out of the saltwater for a few years now.  So I have to questions. (Let’s disregard when we are allowed on boats and all that good stuff because of this pandemic) lol.

Where should I wet my line and for what off the beach ? Fluke starts Friday , I think ?
Any blues or stripers still around , would it make sense to throw a giant crocodile spoon or should I use fresh bait? Drag bottom with squid and killie. I’m lost. It’s been so long.

Want to bring the wife out to rent a boat / skifff for the day when it opens up for it.
What’s in the book for fishing the bay to sandy hook point if I rent in highlands area? Fluke yes , 2 oz work best in bay for bouncing botttom ? I’m CLUELESS.

Just answer this as if I’m 7 years old.

Thanks partners !!!
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-