Author Topic: Fish shark river 6/1  (Read 1736 times)

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
Fish shark river 6/1
« on: June 01, 2020, 02:45:54 PM »
Well I rented a boat at fisherman’s den. Left dock at 630 went straight for between the two bridges up to the oceanic bridge

Caught a 17 inches off the bat. Wanted to keep it but the brain told  me I’ll catch more. Well it wasn’t the case, missed a couple and a couple of them felt real nice. My wife caught one that was a short and she missed a couple as well. Only fished till about 1230 we used fluke rig with the hair on it, squid strip with a Killie or a squid strip with a gulp or gulp with a Killie. Tough to drive the motor boat and help her and watch out for boats and watch for shallow water on the quicker drifts. And me trying to get my fishing in. spent 110 for full day and only fished half  5hrug

If anyone is going out for fluke and Seabass and it’s around that much for two people please let me know, I need a captain to drive a boat so me and her can focus on fishing and not hitting a wall. Just send me a message or a text 862    226     7211  Mark

Fisherman’s den was recommended by my man Joe Gogan who I keep it touch with
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
Re: Fish shark river 6/1
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 03:30:55 PM »
Won’t let me post pics says there over 500 in size awesome
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 06:58:51 PM »
Thanks for the report

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 08:58:05 PM »
nice  t^. My buddy and I rented a boat right around Barnegat Lighthouse when we couldn't get anywhere during the last gov't shutdown. Was a little bit more than that rental but was more boat also. We had a blast drifting around not far from the rental office.

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 01:30:30 PM »
nice  t^. My buddy and I rented a boat right around Barnegat Lighthouse when we couldn't get anywhere during the last gov't shutdown. Was a little bit more than that rental but was more boat also. We had a blast drifting around not far from the rental office.

t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-