Author Topic: Upcoming visit  (Read 4917 times)

Offline Yakko

Upcoming visit
« on: August 09, 2020, 02:49:39 PM »
Headed to the Manasquan/Point Pleasant are in a month or so to meet up with some old friends.  I primarily fish in South East Louisiana and want to get my buddies in some kayaks for some near shore fishing.  Are there any kayak guides/charters in the area?  My google search ended up with nothing.  We all grew up in South NY and have caught stripers, blues, and fluke before, but we are not familiar with the area.  We will probably just fish the inlet from shore if we don't find any other options.  I've never caught a Tautog and I am always looking to get another species.  Any help for September fishing in the area would be greatly appreciated. 

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
Re: Upcoming visit
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 07:48:14 PM »
I know there are some places to rent kayaks but I don't know of any guides to take you out for fishing. I think there might be some "guided tours" but probably not much to do about fishing.

Offline Yakko

Re: Upcoming visit
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 09:07:25 AM »
I appreciate the insight.  I'm hoping the trips works out.  I've done a bit of nearshore fishing from a kayak before.  It'd be a blast tp get towed around by a big striper. 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-