Author Topic: The Greatest Joy Of Them All  (Read 1025 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
The Greatest Joy Of Them All
« on: August 14, 2020, 04:58:02 PM »
The Greatest Joy Of Them All

We who live in this great country have so much to be thankful for. We are FREE!  Free to seek our version of the American dream. For the loving dad our dream is to watch our children grow into responsible adults, and then, 'The Greatest Joy Of Them All' our grandchildren.  My wife, Thelma, our children, Barbara, Betty, and Dee. Betty has joined her Mom in heaven. Dee gave us Stephanie and Danielle:On the weekends Dee would bring Stephanie & Danielle to Granddad's house. Dee would say that after spending the weekend with Granddad it would take her a week to straighten them out. Hey!  Nothing like spoiling Grandkids rotten. Today Stephanie and Danielle are both responsible adults:Thank you Dee:Danielle's children, my great-grand-children:And the latest gift from heaven:Thank you Dee; thank you Danielle:Barbara and Daughter: For the loving dad our dream is to watch our children grow into responsible adults, and then, 'The Greatest Joy Of Them All' our grandchildren.  A proud, very proud, Dad, Granddad, Great-Granddad.
Please share your 'Greatest Joy Of Them All' with us.  
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 06:57:04 PM by harbison »

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: The Greatest Joy Of Them All
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 06:44:36 AM »
 t^ ...............  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Re: The Greatest Joy Of Them All
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 10:10:12 AM »
Thanks!   Family is everything.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-