Author Topic: Getting to know Will  (Read 1375 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Getting to know Will
« on: August 27, 2020, 06:00:57 PM »
 slt   Getting to know Will

When you have fished with someone for a very long time you get to know him/her not only as a sportsman/woman but as a person, and, for most of us, that person is a loving, caring, daddy/momma. Our children are our everything. I know! Here are three generations of Harbisons'. For Will and Kara Mcclure that 'everything' is a bundle of joy named Madison.Young Madison is in training to be a fisher-girl:This training is hard work. Time for a nap:Daddy, is it Christmas yet?Daddy, look at the Hog Fish I caught:That's enough to tire any girl out:Dad, I will keep score:Talk about... Our children are our everything. There is a lot more to Will than being a loving husband/father. He is dedicated to making sure all who fish with him have the very best experiences possible. Will has been first mate on the Florida Fisherman ll for over ten years. I have been fishing with Hubbard's Marina for forty years+ years. Mr. Will Mcclure is the best I have ever fished with. Does this loving husband/dad, this man of the sea, know fishing? You had better believer it:When Will talks... We listen!Need a hand?  Will is there willing to help in any way he can:Will is there to help on virtually all Florida Fisherman ll overnight trips. He is always on duty; well, most of the time. He and I know how to rest: There is a lot more to Will than being a loving husband/father.  Getting to know Will On your next visit take time to get to know Will; you will be glad you did. 

Offline njbob49

• Cod caught on the "Stick"
Re: Getting to know Will
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 12:47:04 PM »
Another great story with awesome pictures.  Thanks for sharing with us NORTHERN people Bob.   slt  Stay healthy and safe.  grtn

Tight Lines,
Bob G  chrz  slt

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 06:03:22 PM »
Thank you so much. What an honor sharing with the sportsmen/women of NJ.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 07:51:59 PM »
 t^ ..................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 08:05:22 PM »
 t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-