Author Topic: What to do on the weekend  (Read 1115 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
What to do on the weekend
« on: September 15, 2020, 12:30:50 AM »
 slt

For many the weekend is a very special time. It's our time!Let's take a look...Friday: For many Friday night is High School football time.Graduated from Jesuit in 1961. Still love Tiger football.Wanted to go to the game this Friday; weather was way too threatening. Instead watched re-run of High Noon.Saturday afternoon: Watched Florida State take care of business:Saturday evening:University of South Florida went to work:Sunday:reported this 11/6/20Sunday 11/13/20The Florida is on dry dock until 10/23. No fishing report.Attempted to watch Bucs football...Too painful to watch.Monday:Decided to start the new week with a BANG:Watched three hours of Monday Night Raw. These women are dangerous:What to eat while watching the women at war?Unfortunately the frig is all but empty. Will make do:Alfredo, pasta with shrimp, blue crab, and three different cheeses, blueberries & grapes may get me by until the next meal. 

How was your weekend?

Offline njbob49

• Cod caught on the "Stick"
Re: What to do on the weekend
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 06:40:53 PM »
Thanks for sharing Bob.   slt  That meal you had to make do with looks delicious.  I am a masochist, I watched the NY Jets game.  hhppy I won't be watching much more NFL football as I am a Veteran and I think it is a DISGRACE they will not stand for the Anthem or even come out of the locker room.  Fk them.

On another note why is the FFII staying in dry dock for over a month?  Are they doing any major upgrades or repairs?

Tight Lines,
Bob G  chrz  clp

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-