Author Topic: Tips from the best  (Read 1208 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Tips from the best
« on: May 24, 2021, 11:20:42 PM »
Tips from the best

During my seventy years of fishing our Florida waters I have had the honor and great privilege of fishing with some of the best in the business.  I fished the Dunedin Grass Flats with Captain Mel.He was good, very good! I fished many times on the Florida Fisherman l when the Captain in charge was the man himself, Captain Wilson Hubbard. He was good, very good!Captain Wilson and his maps. He taught us how, when, where, and how:The best of the best from days long gone:Today's best of the best:Fourth generation owner/operator of Hubbard's Marina, Captain Dylan Hubbard. Captain Dylan, a fellow Florida native, has been fishing the Sunshine State's waters his entire life. Captain Bryon Holland, Captain of the Florida Fisherman ll.Per Captain Dylan Hubbard:"I am definitely very envious of Brian, I an pretty sure he has the entire Eastern Gulf mapped."Fellow Florida native, Mr. John Martin, has been fishing with Hubbard's for decades. He is one of the very best. Watch John, beginning of the video, as he battles a huge Red Grouper, and a monster American Red Snapper.  Captains Dylan, Bryon, and John are always more than willing to share their vast knowledge. When they speak, we listen:Watch the following video. Learn...'Tips from the best!'

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-