Author Topic: Showcasing our Florida  (Read 1069 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Showcasing our Florida
« on: October 30, 2020, 07:52:52 PM »
Showcasing our Florida

As a Florida native who has been fishing & hunting in the Sunshine State for over 1/2 a century I have learned, first hand, to appreciate what our tropical wonderland has to offer, and I am not the only one. Over 330,000 people move to Florida every year.Is there really any wonder why?Late October, 2020: Many bring with them their love for the great outdoors, and why not? The fishing is superb, and the hunting is outstanding. Let's take a look!Hubbard's Marina has been taking people fishing ever since 1928. When Wilson Hubbard was 17 years old he bought 5 rowboats and 40 cane poles. That was just the beginning. In 1971 Captain Wilson Hubbard established overnight weekend trips to the far offshore fishing grounds. My first trip to the grounds was in the late seventies. The fishing was, and still is, outstanding. Sometimes offshore fishing can get a 'little' rough. I know; I took these picturesCloser to shore Florida fishing can be a lot calmer and also very rewarding. Let's take a look at October 2020 close-to-shore fishing in the Sunshine Stare:And now... One of the best eating fish ever to swim, the Hog Fish:Back at the dock:Woods'nWater Magazine has been showcasing the real Florida for 43 years:No one does it better. Our youth are the future of our sport; we are in good hands:Like to hog hunt? Florida is the place:Like whole hog country sausage? I shared my secrets in the pages of Woods'nWater Magazine:Notice the Bear Bridge Ranch & Two Guys And a Hog advertisements in W'nW? I have hunted at both. Both offer adventures never to be forgotten. After the hunt... Country sausage or burgers?What a choice:November, 2020, Woods'nWater Magazine:More, much more, study is needed:Want to take your hunting to the next level?My wife and I were members of Buck & Boar Hunting Club for twenty years. Today our camp is still there and B & B is still advertising in Woods'nWater:Showcasing our FloridaAs a Florida native who has been fishing & hunting in the Sunshine State for over 1/2 a century I have learned, first hand, to appreciate what our tropical wonderland has to offer.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-