Author Topic: Best times of the year  (Read 1754 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Best times of the year
« on: November 26, 2020, 05:09:13 PM »
Best times of the year

For many Thanksgiving begins the 'Best times of the year!
'The first Thanksgiving was celebrated by the Pilgrims after their first harvest in the New World in 1621. The 'feast' was attended by 53 Pilgrims and 90 Native Americans:Today we celebrate with a give-thank 'feast' among family & friends. No better way to celebrate the beginning of the 'Best times of the year' than a feast from a loving daughter:Thank you Dee; thank you for being my daughter. Thanksgiving is just the beginning of our 'Best times of the year.' Next up Christmas. In preparation the pepper tree seeds in front of my Camry are turning bright red.See that huge reaching for the sky oak behind the pepper tree? I planted it from a tiny acorn. I wanted to celebrate with a Record Book Russian Boar Hunt with High Adventure Ranch:For obvious reasons I decided to put that celebration on the back-burner. In celebration of the 'Best times of the year' Two Guys And A Hog here I come:Please share how you will be celebrating the, 'Best times of the year.'Credits:WikipediaClarendon

Offline njbob49

• Cod caught on the "Stick"
Re: Best times of the year
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 06:29:03 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to you also Bob. grtn Thank you for sharing those great fishing reports and pics with us the last couple of years.  clp  slt

I would like to wish you an early Happy Birthday. Good luck on your boar hunt  Hopefully, 2021 will be a better year for all of us.  clp

Tight lines,
Bob G  slt  chrz

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Re: Best times of the year
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 06:34:55 PM »
 clp  Thanks!  Best to you & yours.
Hopefully 2021 will bring better times for all.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-