Author Topic: Christmas Spirit  (Read 1103 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Christmas Spirit
« on: December 18, 2020, 12:35:13 AM »
Christmas Spirit

Christmas is a very special time of year, a time for family, a time to be thankful for the most precious gift of all; our children. To watch that tine baby grow into adulthood and have families of their own is a loving parent's dream come true. I know; I have three daughters, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Come along and share with me, 'a loving parent's dream come true.' My wife Thelma and daughter's Betty (L) & Barbara. Thelma and Betty are now celebrating Christmas in Heaven. Dee, our oldest daughter, celebrates with a Christmas turkey:What seems like yesterday, but many years ago, Dee blessed us with Danielle:All of a sudden Danielle is a wife and mother. Like her granddad Danielle loves to fish. She is very good at it:Danielle's children, my great grandchildren:Michelle:Braxton:Briley:And a very special little girl, Delilah:Delilah is always there to help big brother:Danielle, a proud mother, watches as Delilah follows the family tradition:Way to go little sister, way to go! All of a sudden Danielle is a wife and mother: Christmas is a very special time of year, a time for family, a time to be thankful for the most precious gift of all; our children...Thank you Brandy and Danielle for being such wonderful parents; for making a dream come true. Three generations of Harbisons'...

Christmas is a very special time of year.  Best to one and all from our family to yours. 
 Please share your Christmas with us. 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-