Author Topic: Christmas in Florida  (Read 1122 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Christmas in Florida
« on: December 26, 2020, 06:44:59 PM »
Christmas in Florida

For those who were born to hunt and fish Christmas in Florida is a dream come true. The weather has cooled down, the fields are full of game, and our waters are teaming with hungry fish just waiting to be caught. Come along as together we showcase what Florida has to offer the sportsmen/women of the Sunshine State. Christmas is a very special time of year; a time for friendship and a time for family. Looks like even Santa can't resist a pit-stop in our Paradise on earth:And for good reason.From inshore, nearshore, to offshore the fishing is outstanding.Let's take a look:Like to hunt hogs that swim?Never to be left out!Florida Grouper:The mighty King:Florida Middle Grounds offshore Mangrove Snapper tend to run a 'little' on the large size:The fish that made the Florida fish sandwich famous, the Gag Grouper:And now, one of the best eating fish to ever swim...The Scamp Grouper:Catch the action packed video of the Florida Fisherman's 12/22/20 Florida Middle Grounds 39 hour trip:
For those who were born to hunt and fish Christmas in Florida is a dream come true.
'Talk about a 'dream come true' on December 24, 2020, I celebrated wedding anniversary  number 49 with a wild boar hunt most can only dream of. My wife, Thelma, is now doing her hog hunting in heaven. My 'dream' was to harvest his & her trophy Florida wild boars in her honor. Santa, are you watching?My personal all time best trophy boar stands at 290 pounds:'My 'dream' was to harvest his & her trophy Florida wild boars.'First up, a beautiful 150 pound trophy.
And that was just the beginning...My Marlin Stainless .45-70 Guide Gun did its thing. In my 60+ years of Florida hog hunting, at 275 pounds, this is the second biggest trophy I have ever harvested:Honey, you can be proud of you husband. Watch the in the field video of our Florida his/her wild boar hog hunt:

'the fields are full of game, and our waters are teaming with hungry fish just waiting to be caught.
'This is our Christmas in Florida.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-