Author Topic: Florida's Woods'nWater  (Read 1603 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Florida's Woods'nWater
« on: January 03, 2021, 12:56:03 AM »
 slt
Florida's Woods'nWater
As a Florida native sportsman I have learned to appreciate the woods and waters of our Paradise on Earth. I was born the day we declared war on Japan:Before reaching school age I was hunting the woods around my Tampa home, and fishing the waters of Tampa Bay. Now, at 79, my hunting is very limited. Charging through swamps & balancing on boat decks are things I can now only dream about. Still love to pull that trigger... You had better believe it:I have never been a fan of reading about hunting and fishing; I did not want to read about it; I wanted to do it. That all changed 43 years ago when I read my first issue of Perry Florida's Woods'nWater Magazine. This is the REAL FLORIDA; the Florida I love so much. As we say GOODBYE to 2020, hello 2021, Woods'nWater is still showcasing the REAL sportsmen/women of Florida. Want to get that young boy or girl interested in Hunting & fishing instead of drugs & video games? With their first picture in Woods'nWater... Drugs, NO WAY; video games, what's that? My hero...This is what Woods'nWater is all about:This is what Bob is all about; my granddaughter & great granddaughter:What an honor sharing birthday number 79 with the real sportsmen/women, boys/girls, of our Florida. Watch the video of my birthday # 79 wild boar hunt with Perry Florida's Two Guys And A Hog Outfitters, and read about it in the January, 2021, pages of Perry Florida's Woods'nWater Magazine. 

As a Florida native sportsman I have learned to appreciate the woods and waters of our Paradise on Earth. 

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Florida's Woods'nWater
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 10:09:14 AM »
 t^ ...................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-