Author Topic: Florida's Woods'nWater  (Read 1597 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Florida's Woods'nWater
« on: January 03, 2021, 12:56:03 AM »
 slt
Florida's Woods'nWater
As a Florida native sportsman I have learned to appreciate the woods and waters of our Paradise on Earth. I was born the day we declared war on Japan:Before reaching school age I was hunting the woods around my Tampa home, and fishing the waters of Tampa Bay. Now, at 79, my hunting is very limited. Charging through swamps & balancing on boat decks are things I can now only dream about. Still love to pull that trigger... You had better believe it:I have never been a fan of reading about hunting and fishing; I did not want to read about it; I wanted to do it. That all changed 43 years ago when I read my first issue of Perry Florida's Woods'nWater Magazine. This is the REAL FLORIDA; the Florida I love so much. As we say GOODBYE to 2020, hello 2021, Woods'nWater is still showcasing the REAL sportsmen/women of Florida. Want to get that young boy or girl interested in Hunting & fishing instead of drugs & video games? With their first picture in Woods'nWater... Drugs, NO WAY; video games, what's that? My hero...This is what Woods'nWater is all about:This is what Bob is all about; my granddaughter & great granddaughter:What an honor sharing birthday number 79 with the real sportsmen/women, boys/girls, of our Florida. Watch the video of my birthday # 79 wild boar hunt with Perry Florida's Two Guys And A Hog Outfitters, and read about it in the January, 2021, pages of Perry Florida's Woods'nWater Magazine. 

As a Florida native sportsman I have learned to appreciate the woods and waters of our Paradise on Earth. 

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Florida's Woods'nWater
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 10:09:14 AM »
 t^ ...................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-