Author Topic: Captain Joey's First 44 Hour Trip  (Read 746 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Captain Joey's First 44 Hour Trip
« on: February 02, 2021, 05:14:33 PM »
Captain Joey's First 44 Hour Trip
When I first met Joey Drew he was a mate on the 39 hour Florida Fisherman ll Middle Grounds & beyond trip. He was personable and treated everyone with respect. In addition, his work ethics were outstanding. Need help? You could always depend on Joey to be there offering a helping hand, or gaff as needed. Ambition was his middle name. After a short time we no longer called him Joey... We called him Captain:Captain Joey specializes in running 1/2 day & private charters. In addition, he has captained three 39 hour trips. I was on the first trip; we stuffed the boxes. January 29, 2021, Captain Joey Drew is the man in charge of his first 44 hour full moon trip.Can he compete with the Florida's veteran Captains Garett and Bryon.  Both have many years of extended hours trips experience; they are very good:First up... Will that's terrible!You did not even hit the post. Daughter, Madison, has agreed to give you a few pointers:Oh Well!  This will make us forget about the great miss:The night catch was outstanding. Unfortunately no one had time to take pictures:Ricky, our video photographer, shows us how it's done:We learned our lessons well:Now that's a nice Triggerfish:Ever stop to think why Triggerfish are called Trigger fish? Simple!Triggerfish are called Trigger fish because their dorsal fin locks in place in a vertical position. The only way to get the dorsal fin to release is to mash or press the second dorsal fin down. It acts like a trigger to release the main dorsal fin.Now that's a really BIG Vermilion Snapper:Vermilion Snapper, like Red Snapper, have a sweet, mild taste that just melts in your mouth. Talk about BIG! This one was... We have been fishing all of Friday night and most of Saturday. Many have completely limited out (two day limit) on both Mangrove and Vermilion Snapper:Before we hit our bunks for the long ride home it's time for...A request from Tammy. Tammy's is a very special person who loves serving people:Her family ties are strong. Jim has been taking her place on the grill while she comforted her dying brother in New Jersey. A few days ago cancer took him; Tammy remains devastated.She ask that we remember him in our prayers:Thank you!Let's go home. As Ricky puts the camera away, Will pulls the anchor for the last time:After a good night's sleep:Back @ the dock:'Can he compete with the Florida's veteran Captains?'You had better believe it:Per Captain Dylan Hubbard... 'It was one of the best snapper slam boat limited out catches I have seen in a long time.' Even our visiting Captain from California was amazed:Fellow Florida native, Mr. John Martin, has been fishing our waters his entire life. The snapper tips he gives towards the end of the video will make a good fisherman a better fisherman:But there is a slight problem. Listen to John and you need a:John not only tells us how; he shows us by winning the snapper jackpot. Listen to John and you can too:As John says, "No trip is complete without saying good-by to the lovely ladies of Hubbard's Marina": I raised three daughters; no sons. If I had a son I would like him to be just like Captain Joey Drew:Catch the trip video:

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Captain Joey's First 44 Hour Trip
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 12:00:40 PM »
 t^ ..................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-