Author Topic: Spring Stripers  (Read 33068 times)

Offline topwater

• Full Member of the Den
  • do it right or do it twice...
Re: Spring Stripers
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2010, 07:53:49 AM »
Where about do you live?  I am in Toms River and my stomping ground is IBSP.

If you know anything about the park there are some great places on the bay side to fish the shallow waters.  I kayak back there or some may call it walking because it is so shallow in most parts, don't ask how I know.  rofla grtn

But, yes the sedge islands are great for stripers.

Happy Catching

Paul

I am on Adams a couple lights from the brigde, IBSP is great cause i can eat a quick dinner and run over there in 5 minutes.

Sedge Islands! nice!, I actually saw them on Google Maps when i was scouting areas, and by the looks of the satelite image, there are trails that lead to the bay side! thats awesome! Ive been up and down the "two bit road" area a couple times, but want to venture alittle further down the island. that will be a cool adventure i will try out (during the day first) then before sunrise.

thanks again
;D thats what she said ;D

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »
Hey TopWater,

I am on Duchess Ct,  right off of Vaughn so wew are only a couple of block away from each other so to speak.

If you want to get back to the bay easly take the road at A20 back to the bay.  You can't park back there but you can bring your stuff back especially if you are fishing with a buddy and pull out and park in the lot.

That whole area is great in the early morning and late dusk.  Give it a try.

Paul
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

Offline topwater

• Full Member of the Den
  • do it right or do it twice...
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 09:58:40 AM »
Hey TopWater,

I am on Duchess Ct,  right off of Vaughn so wew are only a couple of block away from each other so to speak.

If you want to get back to the bay easly take the road at A20 back to the bay.  You can't park back there but you can bring your stuff back especially if you are fishing with a buddy and pull out and park in the lot.

That whole area is great in the early morning and late dusk.  Give it a try.

Paul

I know Duchess, an old friend used to live on Greenwhich Ct right over there, and when i was a kid i would go fishing at that little pond on Brookside. New houses going up now i see.

thanks for the tip, will have to check out the A20 Bayside area, dont worry about me taking up residence there, I really have a very limited time to go fishing, but when i do, i like to check out new places.

Thanks again,

Eric
;D thats what she said ;D

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2010, 04:32:35 PM »
Yep, they are making it hard for the kids to get back in there.  The part of Duchess I live on is between Raleigh and Utah. We are the small ranch out of the 3 houses on that part of the block.  If you see the Expedition in the drive stop by and say hi.

Happy Catching

Paul
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-