Author Topic: Open Boat Trip- July 12 Beach Haven, NJ  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Captain Dave Wittenborn

• Sponsor
    • Capt Daves Charters
Open Boat Trip- July 12 Beach Haven, NJ
« on: July 07, 2008, 08:08:35 PM »
Open Boat-Saturday July 12
I still have two more openings for the open boat trip this Saturday, July 12. The price is $125/ angler and everything is included. We leave the dock at 7:00Am and return by 1:00PM. We are going to have a great time and the weather looks great! Call me to reserve a spot. Check out the details about the open boat on the "Trips and Policies" page of my website.
4:51 pm est

I was away this past week with the family in the Outer Banks of NC and had a chance to visit two of my favorite boat docks which are Pirate's Cove and the Oregon Inlet Fishing Center. I watched the boats come in on several afternoons loaded with tile fish and dolphin. The water was very warm offshore and the tuna have headed north to the the northern canyons off our coast. A couple of boats even landed sailfish which is pretty rare in our waters. If you ever have a chance to see the charter boats at Oregon Inlet it is worth stopping by.

Tight Lines!
Captain Dave
609 577 2797
www.CaptainDavesCharters.com

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-