Author Topic: Tires for the Sand and Road  (Read 6502 times)

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
Re: Tires for the Sand and Road
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 10:03:35 AM »
wow, thats great.. didn't know.. I filled my truck the last time just enough to get me going, then topped it off when I got over the bridge.
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

Offline PeggyLee

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 08:32:13 PM »
Wonderful Nick, with that 15 ft pole YOU CAN CAST FROM HOME ,watch the Giants and Yankees Win and still catch fish while having a beer and cigar.Good Luck, AJ.
                          chrz

Offline dikdanger

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »
Wonderful Nick, with that 15 ft pole YOU CAN CAST FROM HOME ,watch the Giants and Yankees Win and still catch fish while having a beer and cigar.Good Luck, AJ.
                          chrz

well too bad the Yankees' season is OVER and Eli  and the Giants won't repeat...

the JETS however are looken good in the AFC... woohooooooo chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz
Fishey Fishey in the bay... Come and bite my Hook TODAY !!!

Offline Capt. Wayne

• Full Member of the Den
    • Angela Rose Charters
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 09:27:27 PM »
                          chrz

grtn oooohhh pal listen, Capt. A here..

baseball if worse then a slow day catchin rgmn, or lack of, on a 120 degree hot humid August day.... I'd rather stick my hand in a prop at 5000 rpm then watch baseball... 5hrug chrz

Giant's may not repeat but will still have a better record then the jets TT^.... the only thing the jets have going for them is an ol' timer qb!!! grtn

sorry pal!  chrz rofla hhppy

well too bad the Yankees' season is OVER and Eli  and the Giants won't repeat...

the JETS however are looken good in the AFC... woohooooooo chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz chrz

Tight Lines and Fish Hard
Capt. Wayne

Offline PeggyLee

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 10:02:31 PM »
I'm with you on this one Capt A.!!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-