Author Topic: 1/2 day family fun  (Read 2108 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
1/2 day family fun
« on: July 17, 2021, 04:30:57 PM »
1/2 day family fun

Today our young people live under more stress than ever before. In 2020 over 11,000 juveniles were held under secure detention.I worked with dysfunctional families for the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice for decades. Few of the juveniles I worked with had parents that spent quality-time with their children. None took them fishing on a regular basis. 1/2 day fishing is inexpensive, fun, and will put ear-to-ear smiles on the little ones while helping to keep them out of trouble.Let's take a close look at Florida 1/2 day fishing.As a sold out Friendly Fisherman unloads from a 8 AM 1/2 day morning trip, a sold our 1:00 PM trip is ready to enjoy five hour on the water:Just being on the water for 5 hours is a pleasure in itself. Add some fish, great eats, and it's easy to see why people of all ages from all over the country enjoy Florida fishing:Remember when we said 'great eats?' When Papa fires up that grill the aroma of hickory smoked bacon is a culinary delight that makes us want to come back over & over just for the eats:The family that fishes together stays together:Drugs, get into trouble, become one of the 11,000... NO WAY! I have too many fish to catch:The little girls get into the act big-time:These are not just burgers; these are Pappy Burgers:Looking Good!Talk about, 'Looking Good!' The family that fishes together stays together: catch the on-the-water trip video

creditsFlorida Department of Juvenile JusticeCaptain Dylan Hubbard. 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-