Author Topic: Cabela's  (Read 2373 times)

Offline fellinger

• Super Hero Member
    • SafeTec Training Services
Cabela's
« on: September 24, 2013, 09:38:30 PM »
I was in Lancaster today for a business meeting which finished early. So, to kill time before coming to work tonight I stopped by Cabela's. I haven't been there in years. I was very disappointed.... I thought their saltwater selection was poor. There were only several of each selection of rod. I was prepared to buy 4 new guest boat rods/reels (Penn Squall 40LD's). They only had one or two rods and no 40's although they were displayed. I was going to compromise and get the 30's, yep none! I found another rod I liked, only 2 in stock.... Decided to look at tabletop gun safes, almost every single one they were out of. Many of display cases didn't even work.

Again, very disappointed.

Fred, fishing the "Kristy Marie" from Manasquan River Club. Channels 16/67/68.

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
Re: Cabela's
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 10:27:03 PM »
We are going up there next week.  My Uncle wants to buy something and to get him out of the house I go and buy lunch for the 2 of us.  Maybe I should tell him to call first to see if they have what he wants is in stock.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

Offline rdent5

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 06:56:54 AM »
Funny u posted last I was there two weeks ago and bought the last three squall 40s  >:D

Offline rdent5

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 06:58:28 AM »
Funny you posted that I meant  dam auto correct

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 02:26:36 PM »
I was there Sunday.  I never really liked their fishing section. but I did finally buy a reel to use on a 2nd rod.  You should have gone to bass pro in Harrisburg. lol

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-