Author Topic: hook fishing yesterday July 28 th  (Read 1395 times)

Offline WATSNEXT

• zee zeeee zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hook fishing yesterday July 28 th
« on: July 29, 2011, 08:54:07 AM »
 I was out yesterday and unfortunately we couldn't find a keeper anything....we fished earl ( all a 1/2" short... but lots n lots of takers ) so we hit Princess bay ( same thing ...shorts )hit Ambrose channel it was dead, I mean nothing.. not even a sea robin...moved down the beach to the rocks slow pick of shorts...moved out to the reef and the same bull....Lots and Lots of shorts everything was 1/2 to 3/4 " short .....Frustrating...
next move to get a grill for the boat LOL
Hookum and cook um LOL
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:01:39 AM by WATSNEXT »
Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.”
- Robert N. Rose

Offline NJ Guy

• AKA "Virgina Beach Guy"
  • Super Hero Member
Re: hook fishing yesterday July 28 th
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 08:57:37 AM »
I was out yesterday and unfortunately we couldn't find a keeper anything....we fished earl ( all a 1/2" short... but lots n lots of takers ) so we hit Princess bay ( same thing ...shorts )hit Ambrose channel it was dead, I mean nothing.. not even a sea robin...moved down the beach to the rocks slow pick of shorts...moved out to the reef and the same bull....Lots and Lots of shorts everything was 1/2 to 3/4 " short .....Frustrating...
next move to get a grill for the boat LOL

my wife wants one really bad i cant believe how expensive those magna grills are that mount in your rod holders i have a full sized char broil grill///smoker i paid less for haha...but she will still probly make me get one  fcp
270 AmberJack "Sweet Emocean"

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 09:22:51 AM »
 t^  Nice Try    t^
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 12:03:30 PM »
Get em tomorrow.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 02:24:24 PM »
the stainless magnas are godawful expensive but my Newport works like a champ. better yet it is holding up well after four seasons. it's economical on propane, the ignitor works everytime; regulator valve controls from warm to superhot, good even heat to the food, cover shuts and locks, rod holder mount outstanding, drip pan, all nice features etc, etc, etc.

Offline gymrat987654321

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 02:54:55 PM »
Good try

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-