Author Topic: Capt.Ron/FISHERMEN/Fishing report 7/21/11  (Read 1183 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
Capt.Ron/FISHERMEN/Fishing report 7/21/11
« on: July 21, 2011, 05:23:04 PM »
Tried to fish the deep once again today, caught slack and didn't move. Waited for some current and the incoming, when it finally came, the bite didn't. Tried shallow, and all in-between depths, NG.
Ran to Scotland to fish the stones, NG.
Finally ran into the beach and the shallow water, South wind came on at 20 knots so we had a drift, to say the least!! Picked away on shorts and keepers. At least we had action after a tough morning.

My number one student, Sarah Degrafe had the pool fish at 4 1/2 pounds. Had to come down and fish with her to get her back in the groove as she seemed to have lost her mojo!!:D 
Bret was high hook with 4 and many customers with none. Rough couple days for whatever reason.
Chartered Friday and Sunday Morning this week.
Capt.Ron

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Re: Capt.Ron/FISHERMEN/Fishing report 7/21/11
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:10:51 PM »
Read a bunch of reports from today and it was tough for a lot of guys today....dog days of summer I guess....

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
Re: Capt.Ron/FISHERMEN/Fishing report 7/21/11
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 10:44:19 PM »
No drift = no wind = too hot on a day like today :P

Next one Capt. This is "fishing" and "should have been here yesterday" territory. slt slt
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-