Author Topic: wink_man  (Read 1183 times)

Offline hm5419

• Full Member of the Den
wink_man
« on: June 22, 2008, 11:01:01 PM »
garry where the heck are you? i am having pp canal withdrawal  :-\, been looking everyday for your canal reports, larry

Offline sea nymph

Re: wink_man
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 11:04:48 PM »
It's the weekend!  Too much traffic for the Winkster!

Offline lost9340

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »
wink_man my father is away for a couple of days in boston looking at a college with my sister. he should be back by wednesday. ive fished the canal in his absence but slow with the boat traffic. we have been hitting up the surf for the stripers and are just getting into the fluking now.

brian

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 02:41:13 PM »
Thanks for the info Brian. Was about to form a search party to find your dad.  TT^

His reports are a pleasure to read.  chrz
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline lost9340

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 08:27:41 PM »
well i went out with a friend this afternoon and there was like nothing around. went to the beaches in search of the bunker schools, but couldnt even see 20 yards out rgmn rgmn   so then went down to the inlet in search of fish hung up on the rocks but the tide and rips were so strong  couldnt get any lure down. the fish werent hitting poppers either. so then we hit the train bridge area over by the queen mary in point pleasant to get some fiddler crabs, sandworms, and tapeworms to fish for fluke over in the canal hopeing to avoid the weed. end up over by the north end of the canal to find so much weed that i couldnt even get to the bottom  without finding weed rgmn rgmn rgmn

so all in all was a fun day but no fish. really need my dad to help me get the boats ready (and help pay for gas) so i can start some serious fluking.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-