Author Topic: Huge Early November Catch  (Read 729 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Huge Early November Catch
« on: November 07, 2021, 07:34:44 PM »
Huge Early November Catch
As a Florida native it is my privilege and honor to showcase our Heaven on Earth to a nation eager to learn what the Sunshine State is all about. For over seventy years I have been fishing our waters and hunting our woods. What a ride it has been. And the ride continues. On 10/22/21 we were honored to welcome a gentleman from the great state if Tennessee.A gentleman who will now an for ever more be known as the Sailfish Master. It was the Master's first trip on the Florida Fisherman II. Using a boat rod he caught one of the biggest Sailfish ever caught on the Florida. Being a true sportsman the great fish was released to fight again. Tennessee Dave, a regular on the Florida, is more than willing to travel many miles to fish our waters:Dave is a good friend, a real gentleman, and a very good fisherman. He writes:"After seeing how well those Tennessee boys did, I got on the next Tuesday trip. The Gag Grouper Bite is HOT:As the weather cools the Bite will get even HOTTER!What an honor welcoming ladies to the deck of the Florida:These ladies, these real women, are just as much at home on the water as they are in their own homes:Dave, that's a beautiful Mangrove Snapper:The bite continues:Mangrove Snapper can be caught in rivers, bays, close to shore, and well offshore.  The offshore 'Mango' runs much larger than his/her closer to shore cousins:And the 'catch' is just the beginning:Often the women take us to school. Watch 2 minutes 45 seconds into the video ( end of report) as Estelle shares one of her many secrets:The American Red Snapper:Talk about a match made in Heaven:WOW!It's been a long hard-fought night day:The 'secrets' of Estelle:

As a Florida native it is my privilege and honor to showcase our Heaven on Earth to a nation eager to learn what the Sunshine State is all about. 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-