Author Topic: New boat!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1411 times)

Offline rugman

• Super Hero Member
  • ARTY'S CARPET SERVICE
New boat!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: May 21, 2009, 09:26:36 PM »
Well when I posted up on rgmn the new boat thing  rgmn.It di not work out . I put $8000.00 on a Starcraft with a 50 on her and a smaller boat .I took a loan for $7000.00 on it and the ahold said I should go fo a $10,000 loan . NOT .After there days of him busting my chop I told him to stick the boat up his a$$$$ .I can get a loan anywhere and I would not put up with the ahole rgmn.So I looked around and found a guy selling a 18 " Smoker craft (2002) with a 75 merk and he spent $1100.00 for a ripe tide ele moter that mounts on the merk. Look cool. ;D It is all set up for all the fishing that I do .I can take it anywhere . Well not off the hook.It is set up for my wife and two kids and it has five batterys :'( . The boat is set up to the T.I am beatafter work and bringing it home and looking it over . I will post some pics  slt
Arty's Carpet Service.

For all your carpet needs RUGMAN7092@OPTONLINE.NET

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: New boat!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 09:29:30 PM »
Sounds like you got a better deal on the Smokercraft. I had one several years ago and was very pleased with it. Good luck.  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline rugman

• Super Hero Member
  • ARTY'S CARPET SERVICE
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 09:48:32 PM »
YA I paid $8500.00 for it and I see them selling for $15000.00 and more . The guy gave me so much extra stuff with it . t^
Arty's Carpet Service.

For all your carpet needs RUGMAN7092@OPTONLINE.NET

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 09:53:08 AM »
rock on Rug those smokers are good boats
good luck and keep away from the aholes

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-