Author Topic: Tuesday Toggin  (Read 996 times)

Offline Twins n Fins

Tuesday Toggin
« on: December 11, 2012, 08:47:26 PM »
Well back at it today on a PB out of Belmar. Good crowd on the boat few more than I expected 5hrug. Capt. Got to eat too. Out the inlet and to the left for an ok ride with a good swell coming from the SE. Hit the first spot fairly tight to the beach and my Father- inlaw hooks up quick with one for the box, he proceeds to tell me " I never put one in that fast" now what in Sam Hell did ya have to say that for was my reply! Lol yup not another keep for a long long LONG while. Very picky bite you had one shot at em time it wrong and they were gone. Greenies were working but a lot of guys were using whites and that's what the fish seemed to want. Finally got em going at the end to put 3 in the kill tank and a dozen or so very close throw backs. The NW wind knocked the swell down for a pleasant afternoon and nice ride back. Overall a great day with my Fatherinlaw and some tablefare to boot!

Offline FishOn

Re: Tuesday Toggin
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 09:03:17 PM »
Nice report! Hate that first drop jinx too
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 09:57:39 PM »
rgmn Seems to be the case everytime someone gets one right off the bat like that. But still sounded like a nice trip with your father in law AND some meat for the table!  msfsh

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 05:24:07 AM »
Tough day. You got some for the table..  Nice report t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-