Author Topic: Benifits for SSFFF  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Capt.Dave

• Absecon Bay Sportsman Center
Benifits for SSFFF
« on: May 10, 2008, 08:51:32 AM »
This year's FREE "Grand Slam Customer Appreciation Tournament" May 24th and 25th, won't be exactly FREE for the Summer Flounder Fishermen.

If you don't know the situation that exists where this could possibly be the last opening day for a long time. That is the bottom line! get the details at www.ssfff.net

I am making the Fluke Division a $10 per angler 50/50 with half going to the SSFFF and half divided between 1st 2nd and 3rd place flounders. Last year there were over 200 anglers signed up. I hope this will bring out an even bigger crowd. This is a FUN tournament and you just have to ante up at Absecon Bay Sportsman Center any time the week before or just before you fish. For Stripers, weakfish, and Bluefish you just have to sign in. But I hope everyone puts up the $10 to help the SSFFF.

There will also be a couple great raffles which were brought about by that Gregarious, Sauve, debonair, Trout and Lady Killing host of ESPN's Rack and Fin Radio Show, Tom P.

He managed a Evolution 100% Carbon rod and a Doug Hannon WaveSpin reel to make a great combo value over $200 for 1st place and a U.S. Reels Supercaster 240XL filled with Suffix Braid for Lucky #2. Tickets for this raffle will be $10 each with 100% going to the SSFFF.

He also personally bought and open date fishing with me, Capt. Dave for up to three anglers. This will be a 1/2 day trip fishing the waters behind Atlantic City and Brigantine up to Great Bay for whatever strikes our fancy or at least our baits. It includes all Bait and Tackle and should be a great time, as all my trips are. This will be a $20 raffle because Tom P. really wants to help out the SSFFF.

Remember that the SSFFF, American Sportfishing Association, Big Rock Sports, and Mako Marine have combined to offer a great raffle for a great cause. Of a ready to fish 17' Mako boat.
Tickets are $20 available on line at the SSFFF or I do have some at Absecon Bay Sportsman Center.

I will be back on Rack and Fin Radio next week with Tom P. discussing all the SSFFF situation as well as the local fishing scene next saturday May 17th.

I hope to see everyone reading this at the big Customer Appreciation Sale May 16 thru May 23 and that everyone signs up to help the SSFFF.

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Benifits for SSFFF
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 09:09:47 AM »
That's a good thing you are doing there Capt Dave. I hope you have a good turn out.  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 09:39:30 AM »
Awesome!!

Offline Capt -Jerry P

• Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Fish Monger
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 09:48:22 AM »
THATS GREAT t^ t^

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »
 TT^ grtn
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-