Author Topic: To our Northern friends...Join us!  (Read 1596 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
To our Northern friends...Join us!
« on: December 22, 2011, 04:17:13 PM »
I am proud to be a citizen of this great country, and a native of Florida. Our lakes, rivers, ponds, Gulf & oceans are loaded with fish. Our woods are teaming with game. I find, no matter where I go, what we call good old Southern hospitality is alive and well. I have been to Jackmon Maine hunting numerous times. I found the peoples of Main to be friendly and very accommodating. Jackmon is so far away from anything & anybody. The City is proud to say that the closest stop light is eighty miles away. Most of the natives of Maine do not even know what grits are, never-the-less, the stores stocked them for their Southern visitors.
And then there is New Jersey. I have found the citizens of the Garden State to be true gentlemen/ladies, and real sportsmen/women. I am proud to call them friends. Gosh! I want to catch a NJ cod so bad.
I would love to welcome our Northern friends to the Sunshine State. We. as they, have a great deal to offer.
We, in Florida, have unbelievable weather. It is now 12/22/2011, and during, what some call Winter, my AC is running. I am now preparing for yet another Florida Middle Grounds trip. This has been, and continues to be, a record year aboard the Florida Fisherman, Hubbards Marina. I have oranges, bananas, and figs, in my back yard:

We have a strong deer heard, wild turkey all over the place, and hogs that are both fun and dangerous to hunt. Counting archery, black powder, and modern gun season, we can hunt most of September through January. We have no closed season on hogs.

And then there is fishing:
Look at the fish on that ledge:

We grow them big:

An area we call, "Twin Peaks." Look at those fish piled up in 147 feet of water:

Look what we do even in December:

To all of our Northern friends: We would be honored to share with you what we in the Sunshine State have to offer. Join us!
Bob Harbison Native Florida life long fisherman & hunter.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 04:47:43 PM by harbison »

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-