Author Topic: YSA Recap Memorial Day Weekend +1  (Read 1528 times)

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
YSA Recap Memorial Day Weekend +1
« on: June 01, 2011, 12:27:59 PM »
Slight juggle of plans.

Saturday early out flukin with Cooch. Tried a few spots inside SHB before the fleet arrived with no luck. Moved to the ocean and had a few off Gunnison. Nothin really happening so figured get away from everyone and went to Scotland. All by ourselves, a lil sporty out there, Cooch decides it's time to drop the hammer and puts on a demo- boxing up 3 nice keeps BANGBANGBANG. He made it look easy on the belly strips. When I wasn't netting his fish I put on a demo of my own showing how two people in the same spot with the same tactics can have vastly different results. Moved back near the tip of SH when our drifts stopped producing and landed a few more shorts.

Sunday got the girl to the boat. Late as usual, she wants to stay close in case it's choppy. Went the other way from Saturday and caught a few shorties over in the Triangle area. She got hot and uncomfortable so that was the end of that.

Monday got some stuff done around the house then joined Eddie and crew for a few unfruitful but enjoyable drifts with Matt landing his first fluke ever. Thanks Eddie!

Tuesday decided to skip work and headed over to Horseshoe Cove with the girl. Basically wanted to chill, so threw the hook and did just that. Nice day.

Might try a trip later this evening if time permits. Gotta get the boating in while I can, it's the home stretch for Christine and the Baby B's.

Offline Capt. Carl

• New Jersey Fishing Guru
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
  • Hired Gun
Re: YSA Recap Memorial Day Weekend +1
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
Good Stuff Warren!
Capt. Carl DiMenna
100 Ton U.S.C.G Master

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 06:06:08 PM »
 t^
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 08:20:49 AM »
 t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-