Author Topic: Showcasing Florida Fishing In Pictures  (Read 1145 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Showcasing Florida Fishing In Pictures
« on: October 09, 2021, 02:59:20 AM »
 slt
Showcasing Florida Fishing In Pictures
As a Florida native who has been fishing Florida waters for well over 1/2 a century I take great pride in showcasing the wonders of our Paradise on Earth.Come along as together we see why The Sunshine State has earned the tile 'Fishing Capital of the World!'Our journey from Deep Drop to Inshore fishing will take us far beyond the outer-most reaches of the...As we pass the 600' depth the fishing is fantastically different:But it often comes at a price. It can be extremely rough. I know; I took these pictures:The Florida Middle Grounds also offers outstanding fishing. But, like Deep Drop, can come at a price.I know, I was there:As we move even closer to shore Florida fishing is still what most of the country can only dream of:One of the most exotic best eating fish to ever swim... The Hog Fish.As usual the ladies lead the way:Even Captain Frank, a seasoned pro, is amazed:Variety is what Florida fishing is all about:Our children, the future of our sport:From Deep Drop to Inshore Florida fishing has something for everyone:I saved what to me is the best inshore fish of the all, the Speckled Trout. As usual, once again, the ladies lead the way:Even Superman prefers Speckled Trout:Why do we like Speckled Trout so much?Simple!Add Southern grits swimming in fresh country butter...And we have a meal far beyond the outer-most reaches of the Twilight Zone.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-