Author Topic: Who's fishing this weekend?  (Read 1337 times)

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
Who's fishing this weekend?
« on: June 27, 2014, 07:32:13 PM »
Will be out tomorrow searching for some fluke and probably doing a repeat on Sunday morning for a few hours. Boat full tomorrow, anyone want to join in on Sunday sharing expenses, send me a message and I can let you know more tomorrow.

Offline Fisherman120

Re: Who's fishing this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 07:39:03 PM »
Unfortunately I have work. Good luck out there.

Offline fellinger

• Super Hero Member
    • SafeTec Training Services
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 08:26:20 PM »
Sharking Sunday.

Fred, fishing the "Kristy Marie" from Manasquan River Club. Channels 16/67/68.

Offline Reefsquatter

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 09:07:18 PM »
We will be leaving B.I. At 6 am, wreck and or fluke

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 09:19:57 PM »
Good luck guys. Hit me up on the cell when you're in range....

Offline bigmills

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 10:09:34 PM »
I like the river this time of year when the boat traffic is light. With all the boat traffic I usually let the out of towners have the weekends. Did good this week with me and my brother catching several fish in the river up to 21" caught close to 50 that were in the 17" range throw backs at about 15 to one still plenty of fillets for the table. Fished Seagirt and Axel reefs with some nice sea bass but the lobster pots cost us several 6 oz. spros.. For the 1st time in a long time killie/squid and not gulp on the upper hook caught all except the biggest fluke they took the bucktails with gulp With south on winds forecasted on Sunday the ocean may be tough. Temps in the river were as high as 75 and just off the beach was 62 nothing but dogfish, searobins, skates and sundials and the occasional short. Just FYI we had most action just off the beach they were in bands about 1/4 mile off we drifter inward with nothing but fluke (for the most part) but as we got closer it was like a river of dogfisg searobins and sundials then moved out and drifted bam the same thing no matter off Seagirt/Manasquan or Point in Although I did manage 1 fish at 22" off Jenks on Monday. GOOD LUCK

Offline bigmills

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 10:14:14 PM »
If you hit the reefs and can anchor up go for sea bass this is the last weekend you can catch a pile..15.. next weekend its only 3 per.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-