Author Topic: PARTY BOAT FOR BLACKFISHING  (Read 3280 times)

Offline italianfisherman

PARTY BOAT FOR BLACKFISHING
« on: September 06, 2012, 06:41:18 PM »
i do alot of blackfishing out of ny & i have one capt/boat that i will only blackfish with. i do fish nj but never for blackfish. tell me who do you gents/ladys fish with for blackfish.. thanks.(Edit hotrod) CLICK HERE-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 08:09:08 PM by Hotrod »

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: PARTY BOAT FOR BLACKFISHING
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:17:28 PM »
the bingo out of atlhighlands
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 08:09:26 PM »
See Your Post  ;D

Offline FishOn

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 09:31:10 PM »
Mimi out of PP. Haven't found a better all around crowd, capt, and mate.
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 06:22:18 AM »
See Your Post  ;D

clp Thats why you make the big bucks
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline italianfisherman

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 07:06:28 AM »
Mimi out of PP. Haven't found a better all around crowd, capt, and mate.
i hear a lot of good things about mimi..

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 07:22:01 AM »
Ditto on the BINGO! Its a smaller HB, you will have room to move too... relax enjoy the fishing...slt But we have alot of sponsers on here that you should look into.... broaden your options see what may fit and feel best for you and your family! Good Luck!Make sure to post photos!!!! I love me some photos  hhppy

Offline italianfisherman

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 07:51:08 AM »
Ditto on the BINGO! Its a smaller HB, you will have room to move too... relax enjoy the fishing...slt But we have alot of sponsers on here that you should look into.... broaden your options see what may fit and feel best for you and your family! Good Luck!Make sure to post photos!!!! I love me some photos  hhppy
i fish down at point pleasant on the gambler/voyager during the fall/winter time.have charted from highlands, & fished atlhighland pb. i'm not a pic person so there wouldnt be any.(that i know of. LOL) i travel to where the fish are, most of the time its along the east coast,southshore.. 

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 08:29:55 AM »
Keep your eyes open on the forum theres usual 1 or 2 bingo trips that one of the guys (wreckfish) puts together, 12 hr trips for under 100 is a good deal, Capt Jack really works to find the fish and his mates are  t^.I recommend him because I have been on his trips. There are many sponsors but i have not yet fished with them

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2012, 08:41:44 AM »
i fish down at point pleasant on the gambler/voyager during the fall/winter time.have charted from highlands, & fished atlhighland pb. i'm not a pic person so there wouldnt be any.(that i know of. LOL) i travel to where the fish are, most of the time its along the east coast,southshore.. 
[/quote]

I will say that the RB has so many species of fish its amazing.... pulled up my first weak and leagal at that last thursday... lots of fishermen I know always want to go in the ocean, and I would agree for somethings you have to. But I have been fishing this bay for I'd estimate 10 yrs... give or take a few, and that is nothing compared to some of the others on here, but I will say that I Love it. There is something to catch out of there each season!! Good luck with your trip. OH btw, good to know that you dont like photos, I was wondering about your photo on here, and hoped you and that boat got back to shore ok  hhppy hhppy     

Offline italianfisherman

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 08:55:25 AM »
I will say that the RB has so many species of fish its amazing.... pulled up my first weak and leagal at that last thursday... lots of fishermen I know always want to go in the ocean, and I would agree for somethings you have to. But I have been fishing this bay for I'd estimate 10 yrs... give or take a few, and that is nothing compared to some of the others on here, but I will say that I Love it. There is something to catch out of there each season!! Good luck with your trip. OH btw, good to know that you dont like photos, I was wondering about your photo on here, and hoped you and that boat got back to shore ok  hhppy hhppy     
[/quote]we sure did, thanks.. t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-