Author Topic: 11/3 striper report  (Read 1234 times)

Offline kpcoe

• Super Hero Member
  • 21' Seaswirl Striper..."Freedom 3"
11/3 striper report
« on: November 03, 2021, 03:55:24 PM »
Little frost on the pumpkin this morning. first boat out back bay and thru the train bridge where men were already at work.   Beautiful sunrise and bunker stacked in river and all over in bay.  Hooked up and limited in less 40 minutes, catch and released about a dozen more before packing it in and noon?.. all the bunker in river were pushed out on the outgoing and was definitely great catching conditions.   Soon we had fleet all around us and that was my que to move out all alone( mostly) and really started to  hit them ,  multiple double hookups was fun and exhausting and led to our early departure.  Did witness a trolling nightmare with boats coming way to close to each other ? actually saw one guy lose his outrigger?. Plop? straight in water while trying to untangle their crossed lines?..😱 great day overall for us after couple really tough trips!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 03:57:09 PM by kpcoe »
Freedom 3

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: 11/3 striper report
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 06:28:39 PM »
 chrz chrz... Way to go, I wouldn't lie to you !! ... chrz chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
Re: 11/3 striper report
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 07:47:58 PM »
How sweet it is ! chrz

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-