Author Topic: The Fabulous Florida Middle Grounds  (Read 2326 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
The Fabulous Florida Middle Grounds
« on: June 16, 2011, 12:41:55 AM »
 The Fabulous Florida Middle Grounds
I personally have been fishing the Gulf of Mexico, Florida Middle grounds, for over three decades. The fishing is now better than ever. For Florida, the good old days are now! The Florida Fisherman, a 72 foot catamaran head boat, leaves Madeira Beach Florida Fridays at 3 P. M. for 39 hour trips to the fabulous Florida Middle Grounds. We fish deep into the Grounds, about 100 miles from Madeira Beach. The accommodations on the Florida Fisherman are outstanding. The AC bunks are wonderful. The Florida has an on board chef that serves meals fit for a king. Every trip is truly a trip of a life time.
The Florida middle Grounds is a 1000 square mile area deep into the Gulf of Mexico. To say the fishing is great would be an understatement; it is fabulous beyond belief. The Florida Fisherman has three very large fish boxes. More often than not, at least two are filled, we are talking thousands of pounds of prime fish such as the famous American Red Snapper. The American Red Snapper (ARS) is a beautiful, very hard fighting, fisherman's delight; and, one of the best eating fishes to ever garnish the delights of the true gourmet.
We, in Florida, feel very close to the people of NJ. We, like you, are fighting to save our beloved sport. We follow the excellent editorials of your own, our own, Captain Len Belcaro, the Big Game Fishing Journal. After all, Captain Len is fighting for all of us.
I am a Native recreational Florida Fisherman. I have been fishing out of Hubbard's Marina for over thirty years. I stay with the Florida Fisherman because it is simply the best of the best. We in Florida would be honored to have the fine sportsmen/women of NJ. join us on the Florida Fisherman for a trip to the Florida middle Grounds. You will never forget it.
For more information, call 1-800-755-0677, or visit Hubbard's Marina.com. You will be glad you did. After all, "The good old days are now!" Bob Harbison,
The American Red Snapper:

slt
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 12:43:40 AM by harbison »

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-