Author Topic: FISHERMEN/Update,Report, Bonus tags.....  (Read 899 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/Update,Report, Bonus tags.....
« on: April 09, 2012, 10:18:24 AM »
Tough weekend for us as the bite didn't happen. Tried several area's, read and saw lots of bait, anchored on fish a couple times to only come out with a handfull each day.

Didn't sail today as the wind is now starting to honk!! Gust's up to 45 out of the West. With an incoming tide till 11am it just wasn't worth taking anyones money for a stroke job.

On another note, If you feel the need to keep three fish when the bite is on...please go online and print out a bonus tag.

The crew "WILL NOT" cut a third fish without one, it must be filled out before we hit the dock and kept in your possesion .
We can loose our fillet permit, you will get fined and I will look like the bad guy on the internet if all is not on the up and up. 
Also, once again I have to address the issue of "SAVING SPOTS"! The only person who gets a SAVED spot on the FISHERMEN is Capt.Ron Sr.   I can't help the fact that customers come in the middle of the night to get set up, it's that time of year.
 I was told the other day (by a guy not even my customer) that it wasn't right cause someone had a rod up where he likes to fish!!! Are you joking me, get here at 3 in the morning like that guy did. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, Always has been, always will be.
DAM I hate days off!!!!!:D    Back at it tomorrow.  Capt.Ron

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: FISHERMEN/Update,Report, Bonus tags.....
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 12:12:27 PM »
I saw you out on Sat,  We clammed Romer and got a big Skate then tried Union beach area to get a short Striper.
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
Re: FISHERMEN/Update,Report, Bonus tags.....
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 01:09:40 PM »
Haven't caught a fish at Romar yet!!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-