Author Topic: This effects Us all The Weather  (Read 1170 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
This effects Us all The Weather
« on: July 15, 2012, 08:12:30 PM »
 :headscra: Why are they wrong most of the time smk, With all the Millions and Billions spent on predicting the weather. The Nation Weather Service has spies in the sky Doppler Radar,And Jeff Santorie  fcp The storm Man. 1000s of people that read all the data, and still get it wrong, Every TV station has a weather person Meteorologist they call them I think one has to go to Collage for that :headscra: Is it a New Jerasy thing - 5hrug If you do not like the weather just wait a minute. Or is it the Elnemo, Al Gore, What gives  5hrug Someone told me if you want to know what the weather will be within the hour call someone in Philly that has a window it will show up  fcp Wait did I say window wonder if any weather forecaster has a window thud And As far as The New Jersey Traffic and Weather They to can not get it straight they even repeat the same report all day it seams just like the news they report. The forecast for Saturday Night storms and showers into morning 5am when they will become very heavy, and continue throughout the day on and off and starting up again around 5pm  5hrug ??? :headscra: nts So far here in Marlboro Not a Drop since Friday night sprinkle they did not predict.
Its a wonder they can predict the tides and Moon cycles . Is it me or  5hrug chrz 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-